Brand New! Private Brazilian Waxing Classes
Taught by the #1 Waxing Salon in
My name is Kelly Howarth, owner of Brazil Appeal Waxing™, the #1 waxing salon in San Diego. So how did I get to be #1 on Yelp.com? Well, I'm here to teach you how by offering for the very first time some of my personal waxing and business secrets from the last 18 years that helped me get to #1.
Before I get to the class itself, it's important to know some basic information. Compared to other professional beauty treatments, women's Brazilian waxing is pretty much recession-proof. No longer viewed as something a woman treats herself to just for special occasions, Brazilian bikini waxing has become part of a woman's regular beauty regimen in the U.S.
The problem is that many beauty schools don't teach Brazilian waxing and those that do are teaching you quick, outdated, and painful methods.
If you're taught by the salon or spa who hires you they want to teach you their 10 minute "fast food assembly line" Brazilian waxing method that's extremely painful for your client with only mediocre results.
Wouldn't it be great to learn a one-on-one, step-by-step easy, efficient, and virtually painless method by a seasoned waxing expert with over 30 years of waxing experience (18 of those years specializing in Brazilian waxing) which will leave your clients extremely happy and cause you to become an in demand Brazilian waxing expert? Well, now you can!
For the first time ever, I am offering to teach you my unique waxing method and proven secrets of how to do a virtually painless women's Brazilian bikini wax. This class is designed only for current esthetic or cosmetology students, recent graduates, and licensed estheticians and cosmetologists.
In only 3 hours, I will show you the preferred Brazilian waxing method that clients are raving about which took me several years to perfect. In this unique, one-on-one, hands-on private Brazilian waxing class* you will learn:
- Wax on / Wax off: What Type of wax to use and what wax is a no no
- Assume The Position: Correct body positioning for a Brazilian wax
- What App Should I Use? Using the right wax applicator
- Double D's: The No No's of double dipping
- Fits Like A Glove: Choosing the right type of glove
- Spread It On Thick: Secrets to spreading & painless removal of wax
- Stuck On You: Secrets to removing wax from a client when it's stuck
- Stick Straight & Curly Q's: Secrets to removing ethnic hair beautifully
- Bun In The Oven: How to safely give a pregnant client a Brazilian
- On The Plus Side: Tips on successfully waxing a plus-sized woman
- Period!: How do I successfully wax a client when she's menstruating?
- Get Under One's Skin: Successfully removing ingrown hairs.
- Land That Plane: Handy tips & instruction for creating a beautiful landing strip or triangle.
- Postscript: Post Wax Tips for your freshly waxed client
*If you are an esthetic or cosmetology student, you must have already completely waxing theory and are currently waxing in the classroom before you can take this private class.
Plus as a FREE BONUS you will also receive my Brazilian Waxing Binder valued at $150.00 which includes:
"Job Security": 10 Reasons Why Brazilian Waxing is Recession Proof
"Bare Necessities": What Items Are Necessary In My Treatment Room?
"Pay Attention To Retention": 15 Things That Will Keep Your Clients Coming Back
"Odds 'N Ends": 7 Bugaboo Issues In The Treatment Room and How To Resolve Them
This 4 hour private one-on-one class includes:
Free 30 minute private classroom lesson
"Job Security" / "Odds 'N Ends" / "Pay Attention To Retention"
Free 30 minute private classroom lesson
Plus 3 Hours Hands-On Private Brazilian Wax Instruction** with Kelly Howarth
Free Certificate of Completion
For only $595
Buy purchasing this 4 hour class, student understands and agrees to the following:
- 48 hours minimum must be given for any cancellation of class. No exceptions.
- Cancellations must be done through email or text. Email @ email@example.com or text @ (858) 663-6101.
- Cancellation of a 4 hour class (even within the 48 hour cancellation window) will result in a $150.00 non-refundable charge.
- No refunds will be given to student after taking the class. No exceptions.
- If student and/or their model is late to class, your class will still end at the same time so that the next student is not inconvenienced.
- **Student is responsible for providing their own female model for the one-on-one private Brazilian instruction. If student's model is a No Show (she doesn't show up, cancels or is ill) student will not get a refund nor will student be allowed to reschedule. If in the event student's model does not show up, instructor will use student as the model.
- Do not bring a model who is ill to the 3-hour hands-on instruction.
- The wax you will be using on your model shrink wraps around the hair in order to be pulled out, so your model's hair must be at least 1/2 inch long or longer which would be 4 weeks post-shave growth.
- Any videotaping, audio taping, or pictures is strictly prohibited.
- Other than their model (used for the 3 hour private waxing instruction) student may not bring anyone else to the class (including children)
- Student will receive bathroom breaks as needed plus (1) 15 minute break.
- Although complimentary beverages will be provided, please make sure you and your model arrive on a full stomach
- With the exception of your 15 minute break and your bathroom break, your cell phone is required to be completely powered OFF during the 4 hour class
Students who sign up for this 4 hour class must also fill out the contact form below. In the Comment section, please indicate the class date & time you would like to have along with the name of your beauty school and student ID number. If you are a licensed esthetician or cosmetologist in the state of California, you will need to provide your current esthetic or cosmetology license number in the Comment section. The day of your class you will need to bring a photocopy of your student ID card or esthetician or cosmetology license.